A hydrostatic additional traction drive which has to run synchronously with the traction drive of the machine under all operating conditions was developed from scratch for a grader.
Automated function and fault recognition tests were carried out during the software development of a hydrostatic traction drive of a road-building vehicle, enabling a high level of software maturity to be achieved at an early stage.
- Analysis and evaluation of different hydrostatic drive concepts and different control concepts using simulation
- Risk assessment of the entire machine and checks of the control concept with the help of an FMEA
- Prototype testing and evaluation of test results
- Development of a safety, diagnosis and service concept
- Development of work and safety functions as well as fault handling
- Checking the control concept with the help of an FMEA
- Software development for the control unit (16bit-µC)
- Prototype testing and evaluation of tests
- Planning/setting up of HiL testbed
- Creation/validation of a real-time simulation model of the vehicle
- Creation of test cases
- Automated failure recognition tests