Different variants of a miniature hydraulic drive for steering drilling equipment operated underground were designed, analysed and evaluated with the help of the dynamic simulation.
The existing control unit was analysed and tested with the help of a HiL simulation in the course of a concept study for developing a miniature hydraulic drive.
- Analysis and evaluation of drive and control concepts
- Dimensioning of the hydraulic and electrical components
- Planning/setting up a software testbed
- Creation and validation of a real-time simulation model of the guidance system
- Analysis of the dynamic behaviour of the existing control unit with the help of the HiL simulation